Outstanding performance in a unique package
Of all the bikes in Yamaha’s dual-purpose line-up, the most recognizable has to be the fat-tire, big-seat TW200, a hit with campers and explorers everywhere. Equipped with a strong-pulling 200cc four-stroke powerplant fed through a smooth-shifting 5-speed gearbox, the electric start TW serves up potent low- and mid-range torque for both on and off-road riding while an internal engine counterbalancer minimizes vibrations for all-day comfort. Wide tires and a low motocross-style seat, anchored at both ends by plush, long-travel suspension, deliver serious traction, maneuverability and rider comfort. The TW200. Outstanding performance in a unique package.
- 196cc, SOHC, air-cooled, 4-stroke single
Internal engine counterbalancer
24mm Teikei carburetor
Washable foam air filter
CD ingnition and automatic cam chain tensioner
Convenient electric starting with handy kick start back-up
Heavy-duty engine skid plate
Diamond-type steel frame
Leading axle 33mm front forks
Single shock Monocross rear suspension
Box section swingarm with eccentric chain adjusters
Low 790mm seat
Front disc and rear drum brakes
Go anywhere 180/80 x 14 rear tire
Lightweight alloy wheels
Speedometer / odometer / tripmeter
Helmet and steering locks
Good Things Come In Small Packages
If the old adage is true then the AG100 is definitely a good thing, because it’s small on the things that count, like price, weight, and hassles.
Its simple, economical, 98cc two stroke engine with autolube system and proven CDI ignition means no plug oiling, fewer moving parts and easy maintenance, now also reengineered for ethanol based fuels.
Out on the track, an extra low first second and third gear spread is perfect for low-speed mustering or crop inspection, while fourth and fifth gears provide enough top-end speed for you to get from place to place with ease.
The AG100 has no peer in the market place, but it still has all the convenient features you’d expect from a Yamaha AG model.
Perfect for the job
The AG200E has been Downunder’s best-selling AG bike for more years than you can poke a stick at, for one simple reason – It’s got the balance that works.
An AG bike has got to be tough, reliable, functional and cheap, and since the AG200E is the only bike in its class built from the ground up for farm use – only the AG200E nails the role perfectly.
Its simple, no-nonsense engineering combines for an inherent toughness and near bullet proof reliability, which has proven capable of years of hard-working service.
There’s the time and effort-saving convenience of electric start (E model) with kick backup, as well as dual side stands, clutch lock, front and rear carry racks and all the other features you’d expect from a genuine AG bike.
- Shaft drive inline 2-cyl engine – 270-degree crank
- Mass kept low and central for agile handling
- Intelligent Unified Brake System and ABS
- YCC-T, 3-stage traction control, Yamaha D-mode
- Tough spoked, tubeless aluminium rims
- Adjustable front and rear suspension
- Adjustable seat height
The essential ATV – pure and simple
Take a lightweight chassis, superb handling and the power of a 348cc air-cooled, 4-stroke, single-cylinder engine and you get the Grizzly 350 2WD: an ATV that simply won’t let you down.
Two-wheel drive keeps weight to a minimum, bringing even more to the Grizzly 350 – responsive and nimble handling across terrain, plus low running costs. Immensely capable, the 350 2WD can transport a combined load of up to 120 kg on its front and rear cargo racks – just as much as 4WD models.
Add double A-arm front suspension to the Grizzly 350’s great handling and lightweight chassis, and you’ll quickly appreciate the appeal of 2WD for the vast majority of riding duties.
- 348cc oil/air-cooled single cylinder engine
- Lightweight chassis
- Fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission
- Double A-Arm front suspension
- Hydraulic double-disc front brakes
- Push-button electric start
- Ergonomic design for rider comfort
- Fully-sealed under-seat drive case keeps water out
- Low running costs
- Reliable, low-maintenance shaft drive
King of the grasslands
Farmers and studmasters love this ATV. Ruling over the grasslands is what the Grizzly 350 4WD is built for. The robust engine with Ultramatic® transmission makes light work of steep hills and climbs.
Front and rear suspension keeps the ATV buoyant over rough terrain, and the On-Command® 2WD/4WD system allows you to easily switch between suitable driving modes. With rear and front racks the Grizzly 350 4WD also has the ability to carry loads up to 120kg. Econonical with fuel, low in maintenance, it’s the packhorse of the ATV world – strong, tough and durable.
And combined with a range of our practicial accessories – from winches to ploughs – working was never so much fun.
The ultimate mid-size all-rounder.
Staying comfortable under trying conditions during a lengthy working day is crucial. That’s exactly what the mid-sized Grizzly 450 EPS is designed for.
Equipped with Electronic Power Steering, fully independent suspension, a rear wet brake, On-Command® drive system and a one-piece lightweight frame, it’s agile and nimble to handle.
This rider-focused design philosophy extends to the smallest details like lightweight tyres and a comfortable seat. Add exceptional fuel economy, low maintenance requirements and a range of handy accessories, and you have the ultimate all-rounder you need to get your job done.
- Liquid-cooled 421cc SOHC 2 valve
- Ultramatic® V-Belt transmission L/H/N/R/P
- On-Command® drive system 2WD/4WD/4WD Diff lock
- The ultimate all-rounder
- Supreme agility with Electronic Power Steering
- Independent Rear Suspension
- Tool-free air filter box
- Sealed wet brake
- Multifunctional LCD information panel
- Integrated and sturdy cargo racks
- Fuel-efficient & low-maintenance
- Optimum ergonomics
The beauty of work
Yamaha’s rugged Grizzly has earned a solid reputation for being the world’s toughest ATV. By making light work of heavy jobs, the Grizzly gives you time to appreciate your surroundings.
Now we’re taking this class-leading ATV to the next level with a new 708cc engine that gives you more torque to do the job efficiently. Its compact new bodywork gets LED lights and a halogen work light for more powerful illumination. And the 26-inch tyres give higher traction and durability.
Featuring Yamaha’s Ultramatic® transmission and On-Command® drive system – together with Electronic Power Steering (EPS model) – the Grizzly 700 gives you even more performance, style and functionality.
- Powerful 708cc DOHC 4-stroke engine
- Aggressively styled and compact bodywork
- Yamaha Ultramatic® CVT automatic transmission
- Yamaha On-Command® 2WD, 4WD, 4WD with Diff Lock
- Independent long-travel adjustable suspension
- Yamaha Electric Power Steering (EPS models)
- Front and rear discs with 2-piston calipers
- Maxxis 26-inch tyres, 26x8x12 front; 26x10x12 rear
- Digital instruments and three storage compartments
- LED headlights; central work light (EPS models)
- Total 140kg front and rear rack carrying capacity
- 600kg towing capacity and front-mounted winch